These values were instilled in me at a very early age. As I weathered the storms of life and stayed true to myself, I’ve learned some valuable lessons. This came as advice, as encouragement, or just the passing fancy. In the best of times, and the worst of times, who you are, what you do, makes an impact. People may not remember what words you said, or how you took a certain action, but they will remember how you made them feel. How many describe you?
1, Always be on Time. – If you’re late, you could be the one who missed the opportunity.
2. Laugh Often. – Life is too short to take everything so seriously.
3. Be Creative. – Having talent serves no purpose, if you don’t exercise it.
4. Be Honest. – Admit your mistakes and always speak the truth in love.
5. Keep your Promises. – Failing to live up to what you say will diminish your credibility.
6. Love your Job & Be Grateful you have one. – Make a difference & make your life count.
7. Enjoy who You Are. – There is no-one else in the world like you.
8. See the Good in Everyone & Everything. – Everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
9. Appreciate every Day, for it is a Blessing. – Don’t take your health, your wealth, or your life for granted.
10. Learn to Forgive. – Forgiveness produces honor and rebuilds understanding of souls.
11. Love your Family. – God gave you family, and there is a reason they were chosen for your life.
12. Have Faith in Yourself, in Others, & in God. – People may let you down, but God will never abandon you.
These things I hold true, for my mom was also my best friend. This is a tribute to what she displayed in her life.
- Facing Life’s Events (faithdream.wordpress.com)
Through the tests God will show you all things are possible (Examiner)
Wow your mom is lucky for having a daughter who considers her as best friend!
I want my kiddos to consider me as their friends too.
And yes, I would like to learn some of your Mom’s lessons!