One of the most quoted verses from the Christian Bible speaks to us about God’s unfailing love.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”- John 3:16
We do not live in a perfect world. We live in a world filled with injustice, a world ridden in pain, a place where hatred breeds contempt.
Is it pure idealism to believe in a better place? Some may call it a place beyond the rainbow?
- In a perfect world there would be no more sadness.
- In a perfect world everyone would live in peace.
- In a perfect world people would care about on another.
- In a perfect world everyone’s needs would be met.
- In a perfect world tomorrow would be even better than today.
- In a perfect world we would be living in Heaven.
Optimism creates hope, and hope creates a positive influence. Share your wisdom and love in a positive way to make a difference. We may not live in that perfect world today, but there is hope for tomorrow.
“Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.” – James 4:10
No comments yet.