I received The Versatile Blogger Award from my soul writer friend, bendedspoon. A writer in her own right, although she doesn’t think so, a person who has lifted my spirits on many occasions, I am happy to have her in my writer’s circle.
Accepting this award is honoring and the best way to honor someone is to Pay It Forward.RULES:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
7 random facts about myself:
- With a heart for worship
- A background in design
- A passion for writing
- A necessity for encouraging people
- And an increase in my faith
- With a dream of making it someday as an Author
- I find my purpose in life.
Today is my chance to make a difference.
Making Your Life Count You can move mountains by gathering up the insignificant rocks along the trail. Inspiration follows me like a shadow, ready to move. When the clouds come out, I shine a little light to cast that shadow. …
I am passing on this Award to the Bloggers in my life who have made a difference in my writing. In no particular order, just a random musing, here are my recommendations.
Paying it Forward: I recommend visiting any of their sites.Bendedspoon – bite size servings. The Journey – led by wisdom. This site is amazing. Piglet in Portugal – About everyday life in Portugal Messiah Mom – About faith & family. Lifes a Beach Journal – Tell it like it is. Magic in the backyard – A great site for poetry. Lucyinnovation’s Blog – A great site making a difference. FaithBarista – Brewing up weekly sessions of Faith. Godspace – A garden fresh site filled with faith. Word Sharpeners – As iron sharpens iron, words to sharpen your journey. Pushing Jesus – Healing and helping wounded Christians Postadaychallenge2011 – An internet life by Jackie. Make a difference in someone’s life today… Pay it forward.
- Do you consider yourself a Writer? (faithdream.wordpress.com)