1. Always be on Time. – If you’re late, you could be the one who missed the opportunity.
2. Laugh Often. – Life is too short to take everything so seriously.
3. Be Creative. – Having talent serves no purpose, if you don’t exercise it.
4. Be Honest. – Admit your mistakes and always speak the truth in love.
5. Keep your Promises. – Failing to live up to what you say will diminish your credibility.
6. Love your Job & Be Grateful you have one. – Make a difference & make your life count.
8. See the Good in Everyone & Everything. – Everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
9. Appreciate every Day, for it is a Blessing. – Don’t take your health, your wealth, or your life for granted.
10. Learn to Forgive. – Forgiveness produces honor and rebuilds understanding of souls.
11. Love your Family. – God gave you family, and there is a reason they were chosen for your life.
12. Have Faith in Yourself, in Others, & in God. – People may let you down, but God will never abandon you.
These things I hold true, for my mom was also my best friend. This is a tribute to what she displayed in her life.
- Facing Life’s Events (faithdream.wordpress.com)